I must admit that I am a big fan of Indian Reality TV shows. Be it IPL or Big Boss, News Hour with Arnab or Khatron Ke Khiladi, I love them all. By the way, isn't 'Newshour with Arnab' the real Khatron ke Khiladi?
Today, we will discuss the latest celebrity reality show - Jhalak Dikhla Ja. I know many of you posh guys think that TV is a waste of time and reality shows are shit but knowing the time you spent on Twitter and Facebook, let’s not talk about wasting time.
I think there are many a lessons to be learnt from Jhalak Dikhla Ja, here are a few :
- Age is nothing but a number. If you are Madhuri Dixit, it is your urge to dance on any and every number, the moment camera is on.
- If you are a fading (actually faded) star, just ensure that your contract includes that whenever your name is announced, it’s preceded by at least 2 adjectives . “Please welcome the Dancing Diva, Dilo ki Dhadkan - Madhuri Dixit”.
- What ever shit judges may say, always say thank you and 'I am a big fan of yours'.
- If you are hosting any reality show in India, all you need to know is few synonyms of the word ‘awesome’.
- If you are judging, you need to know couple of more adjectives.
- You can judge anything in life. Oh wait, if you are on twitter you know this and do that all the time.
- Your career is never finished, never ever. Don’t believe - ask Sreesanth.
- Remember the secret - Ask, Believe and Receive. If the judge is Karan Johar, keep asking, believing that you want to work with him. You never know when you receive a chance to to be part of the crowd in his films.
- Atithi Devo Bhava! Always respect the guest celebs on the show. Yes, even if they are Aalia and Varun.
- Last but not the least, never ever be ashamed of plugging your work or yourself on these reality shows. People are judging you, even if you don't. (Don't forget to share or RT this blog).
PS: My sincere apologies if you are still a Madhuri Dixit fan.